Elder Dallin Dean Gomez

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Phone call

OUR BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT OF ALL WAS A SKYPE CALL FROM DALLIN IN CHILE!!!!!  IT WAS SO AWESOME TO TALK TO HIM AND SEE HIM!!! 












 My personal three favorite moments of the conversation:  #1 he started getting fidgety and I laughed and told him he was doing the bathroom dance and needed to go pee! (I teased him before he left that I was worried that he would never know when to go pee without me around.)  and #2 after all the hoopla and laughing Carlos got on and very seriously told him that he was so proud of him, wants to be just like him and can't wait to go on a mission too - Dallin got a bit choked up.   #3 Dallin said the prayer for us over Skype for our Christmas dinner in Spanish.  I loved that.  Let me say that again.  I loved that.    I also loved seeing him watch Wes run around and play ball over the camera. I also loved watching him talk to his best friend Dallin Hardy, ask Hardy to flex his biceps for him, and then Gomez show Hardy that he is keeping his own belly down.   
We all loved talking to him and watching him play with his eyebrows and face like he always did. We laughed and laughed.   It was a great Christmas present for all of us!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel just like Carlos. I'm proud of him and I want to be just like him.

    ReplyDelete